The Student Room Group

Is it okay to ask for a good morning and good night texts

Is it okay if it’s just a guy I’m seeing and we’re only getting to know each other, to tell him that good morning and gn texts are something I’d love to receive? He texts me when he had time for a proper deep convo which is fine. But I’m a good morning text kind of person. And would you just mention “ah I love when you say it” when he does send a good night text or have a direct conversation about it?
Why not just start sending them yourself? If he's into it he'll reciprocate.
Reply 2
Original post by 1582
Why not just start sending them yourself? If he's into it he'll reciprocate.

I do send good morning texts, he answers when he’s free after work and has a conversation or calls me but he doesn’t really send them :frown:
Reply 3
To be honest, they're pretty meaningless. If you're having enjoyable conversations, why do you need a good morning text? Get a relationship going and you can hear good morning in person!
Original post by Anonymous
Is it okay if it’s just a guy I’m seeing and we’re only getting to know each other, to tell him that good morning and gn texts are something I’d love to receive? He texts me when he had time for a proper deep convo which is fine. But I’m a good morning text kind of person. And would you just mention “ah I love when you say it” when he does send a good night text or have a direct conversation about it?

Who plans a text message? 🙄
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending