The Student Room Group

am i crazy for being annoyed about this?

so my boyfriend always went out of his way to write sweet messages to me. he would write really cute goodnight messages like two sentences with emojis every night and then he just started writing the exact one every night like every space capital letter and emoji the exact same. so it’s obvious he’s copying and pasting it from his notes page or something everyday. but i know he isn’t sending to anyone else but it was annoying because is it really hard to just write it out yourself two sentences. He stopped doing it suddenly ( i never said anything though don’t wanna sound crazy) he just started writing it himself. Now he’s started sending identical messages every night again and he doesn’t even bother to pretend he typed it. on insta it says when someone’s typing yet he manages to send it without typing at all and in two secs. i said wow you wrote that fast and he just sent an emoji like😬. and then the next night he just did it again. the message is sweet but idk why i get really upset when he doesn’t just write it like why can’t you just type it instead of copying and pasting from the night before it’s only like one sentence saying goodnight and good luck at work or whatever. everyday he says good morning beautiful and today he wrote good morning by itself.
Reply 1
Do you honestly think it's something to get annoyed about, because I don't?

End of the day, it's a text message and you are making far more of a priority of this interaction than he does. Yes, you could discuss it with him, but if everything else is fine in the relationship, it could be that the honeymoon period is over and this is how he operates.
Reply 2
Bros being nice. Chill out its never that deep, You're overthinking it
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending