The Student Room Group

Migrant Worker, reducing my hours from 20 to 16

Hello. I have been deemed as eligible as a Migrant Worker for student finance. Before the academic year, i am working overtime hours, even though my contract specifies i am contracted 16. When i start my course, i plan on working these hours. My payslips show my overtime salary, even though I sent the evidence for my contract. Would it be fine if i worked those 16 h then?
Original post by Firefly39
Hello. I have been deemed as eligible as a Migrant Worker for student finance. Before the academic year, i am working overtime hours, even though my contract specifies i am contracted 16. When i start my course, i plan on working these hours. My payslips show my overtime salary, even though I sent the evidence for my contract. Would it be fine if i worked those 16 h then?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay - reducing your hours to what you're contracted to do can be fine, but we'd recommend making the Migrant Worker team aware of this, just to they know.

Once your hours go to 16 please upload a recent payslip that shows this, and the team will then let you know if they need any further details.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending