The Student Room Group

I'm failing sociology

I don't understand why sociology is hard for me out of all my subject for a bit of context i haven't received by predicted grade but have received a report stating if i would achieve my targeted grade for history and psychology i have been predicted to do a grade above but for sociology below. which for me it crazy cause sociology has been said one of the easiest a level while history and psychology one of the hardest and i barely revise for it. is anyone feeling the same about sociology or am i the only one. why sociology is seen as a easy subject when for me it is far from it and has more content than history yet everyone saying history is one of the hardest.
Reply 1
With sociology it's really all based on memorising content including key sociologist thinkers. Once you know the content the next step is knowing how to tackle the questions in the exam i.e the structure of your answer for each question, what to put in your intro, conclusion etc. Ask your teacher if they could help with the latter if you find yourself struggling to actually answer the questions in the exam, but in general just try to understand the content thoroughly before each exam is my advice.

Quick Reply

Latest