The Student Room Group

LSE Graduate Scholarships (2023/2024)

Hello,

I noticed that there was not a thread for scholarship updates this cycle. This is for LSE Masters awards / specific country awards including Anniversary Scholarships. Have you heard back? Are you anxiously refreshing your email? Welcome
Reply 1
Original post by Hiktrail121
Hello,

I noticed that there was not a thread for scholarship updates this cycle. This is for LSE Masters awards / specific country awards including Anniversary Scholarships. Have you heard back? Are you anxiously refreshing your email? Welcome

Hello!

I must admit I have been anxiously looking out for an email on the outcome of my scholarship application and have not received anything :frown: Has anyone already received feedback?
Reply 2
lots of people have. It started in early July from what I gather
Original post by mkiragu
Hello!

I must admit I have been anxiously looking out for an email on the outcome of my scholarship application and have not received anything :frown: Has anyone already received feedback?
lots of people have. It started in early July from what I gather

Is it worth it still waiting and hoping for the Master's awards? On the site it says we will know by the end of July, but could it really be they send news in the last 3-4 days?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by finky_ploydi
Is it worth it still waiting and hoping for the Master's awards? On the site it says we will know by the end of July, but could it really be they send news in the last 3-4 days?

I and a few other people emailed and were told that they are still making decisions till the end of August. I also know that if you email asking, they'll either say that or reject you outright
I and a few other people emailed and were told that they are still making decisions till the end of August. I also know that if you email asking, they'll either say that or reject you outright

How long did it take for them to reply to your email? I wrote to the financial aid office, it's been two days and I am still waiting for their answer. Also, shouldn't that be something that everyone is notified about or at least something that is written on the official website? August is pretty late, since students also need to apply for visas, it just doesn't make any sense to let us know that late.
Reply 6
How long did it take for them to reply to your email? I wrote to the financial aid office, it's been two days and I am still waiting for their answer. Also, shouldn't that be something that everyone is notified about or at least something that is written on the official website? August is pretty late, since students also need to apply for visas, it just doesn't make any sense to let us know that late.

Hey, it actually took a couple of days. Yeah, I was surprised too that we hadn't been notified about the delay. Hopefully you should hear back soon.
Hey, it actually took a couple of days. Yeah, I was surprised too that we hadn't been notified about the delay. Hopefully you should hear back soon.

Are you sure that that's for international students? I mean, I saw somewhere that it said that they'll notify oversea students by the end of July and UK students by the end of August, since they don't need visa. I just hope they reply soon.
Reply 8
Are you sure that that's for international students? I mean, I saw somewhere that it said that they'll notify oversea students by the end of July and UK students by the end of August, since they don't need visa. I just hope they reply soon.

Oh wow that makes sense. I am a home student.
Reply 9
Hi, has someone received the Oram-Stott Scholarship? Sending great vibes if you did, just want to know so I’ll stop waiting for an answer. ❤️❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending