The Student Room Group

Food for health and social

I'm going to year 10 and I found out my bff is not in the same food as me but I didn't rlly pick food bcs of her it was my own choice but I don't rlly talk much and she the only person I talk alot to and I'm kinda scared that I'll be alone in food and having no firends wat should I do should I switch and tbh u heard health and social have alot of writing and I chose sociology as one if my options and I kinda think sociology and health and social links up idk any advice
Reply 1
Just pick whatever subject you reckon you're good at and will enjoy more, chances are you'll make a new friend in your new class as everyone gets used to each other :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CAROL_47
I'm going to year 10 and I found out my bff is not in the same food as me but I didn't rlly pick food bcs of her it was my own choice but I don't rlly talk much and she the only person I talk alot to and I'm kinda scared that I'll be alone in food and having no firends wat should I do should I switch and tbh u heard health and social have alot of writing and I chose sociology as one if my options and I kinda think sociology and health and social links up idk any advice

definitely do what you want to do and just try and talk to other people. yore bff wont always be there side by side, you need to learn how to take initiative yourself. health and social care is a lot of writing and coursework, so you should stick to sociology as it may be too much. think food as a fun subject you’ll have and get closer with other people. you might be in pairs in food as well so its fine you’ll have at least someone.

Quick Reply

Latest