The Student Room Group

UCAS question

I have replied to my offers, but on the ucas hub the ring that shows your progress isn't fully round and says "waiting for you to meet offer conditions". Am I fine or am I missing something?
I assume "waiting for you to meet offer conditions" means you now have accepted whatever offers you have and now it is just a matter of you getting the required grades. Are you sure you've filled all your details and/or confirming your firm and insurance choices?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by J0hnnyEngli5h
I have replied to my offers, but on the ucas hub the ring that shows your progress isn't fully round and says "waiting for you to meet offer conditions". Am I fine or am I missing something?

That means that you've selected your conditional firm and insurance choice, and now need to meet the requirements of your offer. That should be written in your offer letter.
Reply 3
Original post by sleep_supremacy
That means that you've selected your conditional firm and insurance choice, and now need to meet the requirements of your offer. That should be written in your offer letter.

Thanks for the reply 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Brain_In_A_Jar
I assume "waiting for you to meet offer conditions" means you now have accepted whatever offers you have and now it is just a matter of you getting the required grades. Are you sure you've filled all your details and/or confirming your firm and insurance choices?

Thanks for the reply, I have confirmed my firm choice and my insurance choice. 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending