The Student Room Group

average UCAS points?

hiya
im currently in year 11 nd just doing some research into UCAS stuff and was wondering if anyone know what the average person gets and what is considered a good amount of UCAS points, cuz atm i hv no idea :/
thank you (:
a* is 56
a is 48
b is 40
c is 32
d is 24

idk top unis usually want between 136-144. which is AAB/AAA

good amount is subjective. i'd say 128 is decent. on TSR 168 is mandatory.
Original post by chrisfrank
a* is 56
a is 48
b is 40
c is 32
d is 24

idk top unis usually want between 136-144. which is AAB/AAA

good amount is subjective. i'd say 128 is decent. on TSR 168 is mandatory.

ahh ok thanks!! :smile:
a slightly random question but do you know anyone whos got around 205 UCAS points? is it possible to get that high?
Original post by vix.xvi
a slightly random question but do you know anyone whos got around 205 UCAS points? is it possible to get that high?

i was joking about the 168. uhh idk you can if u do 4 a levels. i wouldnt personally.
Original post by chrisfrank
i was joking about the 168. uhh idk you can if u do 4 a levels. i wouldnt personally.

yeah i figured (:

ok cool thanks for ur helpp
Reply 5
Original post by vix.xvi

Only if you do 4 a-levels, or another more non-conventional way is through being graded in like dance/instrument I think. e.g. if you have grade 8 piano that awards you ucas points
Original post by dololol
Only if you do 4 a-levels, or another more non-conventional way is through being graded in like dance/instrument I think. e.g. if you have grade 8 piano that awards you ucas points

Ahh ok thanks
Yeah I was wondering cuz I have a grade six in an instrument so yeh
And the point of your question is......?
Original post by vix.xvi

It is possible, I got 228 UCAS points -2 A*s and 2 As at A level and an additional AS level at grade A
Original post by McGinger
And the point of your question is......?

I forgot lol
Original post by Humming99
It is possible, I got 228 UCAS points -2 A*s and 2 As at A level and an additional AS level at grade A

that's so cool, what uni do you go to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending