The Student Room Group

Written assessment step up to social work 2024

Hi
I got through for assessment centre yay (leeds)....I have written assessment today ...I hear it may be a case study with 4 short questions to answer?!? ...I will report back and let you no how it goes ....good luck everyone xxx
Reply 1
Original post by Auntyjenjen
Hi
I got through for assessment centre yay (leeds)....I have written assessment today ...I hear it may be a case study with 4 short questions to answer?!? ...I will report back and let you no how it goes ....good luck everyone xxx

hi just replied on your other post but saw this, im leeds too :smile:
which assessment day did you choose?
Reply 2
Original post by debbie2571
hi just replied on your other post but saw this, im leeds too :smile:
which assessment day did you choose?

Hi
It's the 6th July in Leeds...im panicking to be honest ...just did the written assessment and I found it stressful ...hate being timed haha im not sure I've done enough on it tbh ...when are you going?? Xxx
Reply 3
Hi
It's the 6th July in Leeds...im panicking to be honest ...just did the written assessment and I found it stressful ...hate being timed haha im not sure I've done enough on it tbh ...when are you going?? Xxx

Im there on the 30th June, I think I missed some things out of the assessment... i did the thing where you spot something you shouldve wrote about after the time had finished :frown:
Its so hard when you want it so much
Reply 4
Heyyy
I have my written assessment next week. please can you offer some tips as to what to expect?
Thanks!
Hey How did it go?
Hi

Hey how did it go?
Reply 7
i think i can give some tips

Original post by Kirsty27mal
Heyyy
I have my written assessment next week. please can you offer some tips as to what to expect?
Thanks!
Reply 8
There is a Facebook group you can join ...search for step up to social work cohort 8 23-24 ...loads of tips and people in the same boat on there chuck xxx
Hi
I got through for assessment centre yay (leeds)....I have written an assessment today ...I hear it may be a case study with 4 short questions to answer?!? ...I will report back and let you no how it goes ....good luck everyone xxx

Hi there, I hope it went well, I have my written assessment in Manchester on Saturday. I was just wondering if you have any words of wisdom/advice on what I should expect or how to prepare. I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Hi

Hi there, I hope all went well. I have my written assessment this coming Saturday in Manchester. I was just wondering if you have any words of wisdom/advice that may help me prepare. I really appreciate any help you can provide. x
There is a Facebook group you can join ...search for step up to social work cohort 8 23-24 ...loads of tips and people in the same boat on there chuck xxx

Thanks for that, i have just joined just waiting to be accepted xx

Hi is there anyone on here who can add me to the facebook group please? xxx
Reply 13
Original post by paula kyriacou
Hi there, I hope it went well, I have my written assessment in Manchester on Saturday. I was just wondering if you have any words of wisdom/advice on what I should expect or how to prepare. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Are you on Facebook? There is a group on there I joined ...loads of advice/ info ...search for step up to social work cohort 8 23-4 and join ....your written will be a case study with 4 questions ....1 hour 15 mins ...watch your time as it will fly ...they what you to meet criteria from the professional framework entry to training ...they will tell you which one on each question. You have 15 mins to read the brief and the case study ..then answer the questions. I would get a pen and paper as they show the questions before you click into each seperate one..so you could take a few notes from case study to save flicking back and forth...but defo join the Facebook group if you can ...loads of support on there xxx
Are you on Facebook? There is a group on there I joined ...loads of advice/ info ...search for step up to social work cohort 8 23-4 and join ....your written will be a case study with 4 questions ....1 hour 15 mins ...watch your time as it will fly ...they what you to meet criteria from the professional framework entry to training ...they will tell you which one on each question. You have 15 mins to read the brief and the case study ..then answer the questions. I would get a pen and paper as they show the questions before you click into each seperate one..so you could take a few notes from case study to save flicking back and forth...but defo join the Facebook group if you can ...loads of support on there xxx

Thank you very much, i have joined the group now!! really appreciate the advice xxx

Quick Reply

Latest