The Student Room Group

Gcse Disaqufied

Hi When I Finished My Gcse English Language And they Tell Us To Go Outside. I notice that a Teacher Had My Phone so I went back to the exam Room and opened the door and the A The Invgaitor Told me to get out And Now I am Nevrous if i got Disaqufied. Does Anybody know What Will Happened.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by John124Mp
Hi When I Finished My Gcse English Language And they Tell Us To Go Outside. I notice that a Teacher Had My Phone so I went back to the exam Room and opened the door and the A The Invgaitor Told me to get out And Now I am Nevrous if i got Disaqufied. Does Anybody know What Will Happened.

They don't even know your name. If they do, and worst case pull up security for some odd reason, all they'll see is you popping your head into the exam room. Then they might ask you what you were doing and you can explain that you were confused or looking for your phone or whatever. What I've just described is the worst case scenario. Right now, nothing is going to happen, much less a disqualification which is only for serious offences such as cheating. Don't worry.
Reply 2
Original post by toxicgamage56
They don't even know your name. If they do, and worst case pull up security for some odd reason, all they'll see is you popping your head into the exam room. Then they might ask you what you were doing and you can explain that you were confused or looking for your phone or whatever. What I've just described is the worst case scenario. Right now, nothing is going to happen, much less a disqualification which is only for serious offences such as cheating. Don't worry.

Thank You

Quick Reply

Latest