The Student Room Group

Calling anyone who typed their GCSE!

Hi, I have language paper 2 (aqa) tomorrow and just realised that I don't know how to do the first question on a laptop. I don't want to do it on the paper, to avoid confusion. Should I just type the letters?
Reply 1
Original post by Glemon
Hi, I have language paper 2 (aqa) tomorrow and just realised that I don't know how to do the first question on a laptop. I don't want to do it on the paper, to avoid confusion. Should I just type the letters?

Oh my word ! I also have my paper 2 tomorrow and I'm typing because of wrist injuries - literally never thought about this !!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Happy Notes
Oh my word ! I also have my paper 2 tomorrow and I'm typing because of wrist injuries - literally never thought about this !!

Normally I just type the letters but that was my teacher marking it. The invigilators don't tend to know the answers to any technical questions.:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Glemon
Normally I just type the letters but that was my teacher marking it. The invigilators don't tend to know the answers to any technical questions.:frown:

Hmm, I think I'm gonna quickly msg my English teacher...
Reply 4
Hmm, I think I'm gonna quickly msg my English teacher...

Please let me know if you get an answer.
Reply 5
Original post by Glemon
Please let me know if you get an answer.

Sure :smile:
Reply 6
I haven't heard back from my teacher yet. :frown: But I think I'm going to do it this way, for example:

Question 1

C, D, F, H

I think this makes sense and would be the best way to do it.
Will let you know if he gets back, but it'll be a bit last minute and you might not see the response before your exam so just wanted to let you know what my plans are now. :smile:

How're you feeling about Paper 2 btw ?
Reply 7
I haven't heard back from my teacher yet. :frown: But I think I'm going to do it this way, for example:

Question 1

C, D, F, H

I think this makes sense and would be the best way to do it.
Will let you know if he gets back, but it'll be a bit last minute and you might not see the response before your exam so just wanted to let you know what my plans are now. :smile:

How're you feeling about Paper 2 btw ?

Thanks, yeah I've done this before so I don't see why it would be different in the real thing. I just genuinely have not been given any info on the correct way to type anything. I feel alright, could be better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending