The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hi,

so I posted my parent's financial information last week on 1st class. How long should i wait before my loan changes?
Original post by Hasbo2005
Hi,

so I posted my parent's financial information last week on 1st class. How long should i wait before my loan changes?

Hi there,

Was it the PFF2 form that you sent? If so, we're currently processing these forms in 17 working days from the date received, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Was it the PFF2 form that you sent? If so, we're currently processing these forms in 17 working days from the date received, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme,

thank you for the help. Also for the CYI assessment form, would that also be processed with the PFF2 form or does that take longer?
Hi Graeme,

thank you for the help. Also for the CYI assessment form, would that also be processed with the PFF2 form or does that take longer?

Hi there,

If you've submitted these both at the same time then these should update at the same time. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If you've submitted these both at the same time then these should update at the same time. Thanks, Jason

Thank you, but it's been over 17 working days and nothing has been changed? Has something happened or should i be worried?
Thank you, but it's been over 17 working days and nothing has been changed? Has something happened or should i be worried?

Hi there,

If you contact us we can check this for you. You can use the live chat option online in your account, or call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 6
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

If you contact us we can check this for you. You can use the live chat option online in your account, or call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you Claire. Where on the account, do I find the live chat option?
Thank you Claire. Where on the account, do I find the live chat option?

If you click on your application and contact us, the live chat option will show when an adviser is available Monday to Friday between 9am-5.30pm.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending