The Student Room Group

he doesn’t want to see me, does he?

i’m talking to this guy and whenever i’ve asked to link he says “i don’t mind” or something really dismissive. we sort of started talking about him picking me up and when i asked if friday is ok he said “prolly could be done” and when i asked what time he said that i “might as well come” to his town and he’ll lmk if he can link that day.

when i say that he doesn’t want to link me or call me he says “i want to dw” but never does anything about it, is he just stringing me along again? is he lying about everything and has no intention of seeing me, or is he shy, maybe i’m too paranoid and reading his responses wrong?

is it bad i want a plan and not to maybe hopefully do something on the day? that i want to know for sure and look forward to it? for him to dedicate a few hours to me by planning his time?
Reply 1
You’re right, avoid, this doesn’t bode well
Original post by Anonymous
i’m talking to this guy and whenever i’ve asked to link he says “i don’t mind” or something really dismissive. we sort of started talking about him picking me up and when i asked if friday is ok he said “prolly could be done” and when i asked what time he said that i “might as well come” to his town and he’ll lmk if he can link that day.

when i say that he doesn’t want to link me or call me he says “i want to dw” but never does anything about it, is he just stringing me along again? is he lying about everything and has no intention of seeing me, or is he shy, maybe i’m too paranoid and reading his responses wrong?

is it bad i want a plan and not to maybe hopefully do something on the day? that i want to know for sure and look forward to it? for him to dedicate a few hours to me by planning his time?

You sound like an option he's keeping open. If he can't even be bothered to make one solid plan to see you, return the same energy and stop wasting your time. He's not worth worrying about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending