The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hi,

I have been waiting for my student finance to be approved its nearly been six weeks, alll my actions have been completed apart from my supporting evidence.

As I am studying an online degree and I said that I was dyselxic, its told me that I need to prove that I am studying an online degree becuase of my disability (when this is not the reason) I have phoned SFE twice now and believed that the issuse has been resolved, but it is still telling me that I need to call them as I cannot provide the suppoting evidecne that they have asked for.

Would appreciate any advice on where to go from here as I am now getting payment reminder letters from the Open University

Thanks
Glyn
Original post by Glynbetts
Hi,

I have been waiting for my student finance to be approved its nearly been six weeks, alll my actions have been completed apart from my supporting evidence.

As I am studying an online degree and I said that I was dyselxic, its told me that I need to prove that I am studying an online degree becuase of my disability (when this is not the reason) I have phoned SFE twice now and believed that the issuse has been resolved, but it is still telling me that I need to call them as I cannot provide the suppoting evidecne that they have asked for.

Would appreciate any advice on where to go from here as I am now getting payment reminder letters from the Open University

Thanks
Glyn

Hi Glyn,

When was it you last submitted evidence to us? We can't access accounts on this platform but if you were given a date previously then do keep an eye on your account updating around that estimated date. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Thanks for responding jason, I last submitted evidence from the 9th-11 august then it updated at the end of august perhaps the 28th approving my identity documents, then I rang again on 13th September asking and my supporting evidence was deleted and the main option to upload unavailable.

However, when I fully view all my applications, it still says I need to upload evidence as it could delay my application and my next expected update shows to be at the end of October to the start of November

Thanks
Glyn
Original post by Glynbetts
Thanks for responding jason, I last submitted evidence from the 9th-11 august then it updated at the end of august perhaps the 28th approving my identity documents, then I rang again on 13th September asking and my supporting evidence was deleted and the main option to upload unavailable.

However, when I fully view all my applications, it still says I need to upload evidence as it could delay my application and my next expected update shows to be at the end of October to the start of November

Thanks
Glyn

Hi Glyn,

We typically advise 6-8 weeks for applications to process from when you last sent evidence. As we can't access accounts if you want to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 and we'll be able to give you a more accurate date of completion. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending