The Student Room Group

This girl at work

Right so I'm in a full time job doing quantity surveying and have been here for nearly 6 years now. I'm doing fairly well there and the progression is there for me no doubt. We have recently got a new buyer in our team and looks wise she is 100% my type. I initially ignored it as obviously it doesn't mean anything but as I've got to know her a bit she is definitely my type to a tea. I probably don't even have a chance with her but I'm seriously considering it if I get the right vibes. She sits opposite me in work and although we aren't a superior to each other and aren't a boss, i get the impression it's a bad idea to try and pursue especially when we're in the same department and see each other every day... what's everyones thoughts?
Reply 1
The key question is if she feels the same as you. You need to find this out by seeing if when you flirt at work, and hopefully some opportunities outside work, she reciprocates. If not, it’s best parked and to look elsewhere. If there’s a green light then go for it. As to whether relationships with colleagues are a good idea, it’s pretty miserable if you break up. But I would live for the moment and reflect that many people do end up with someone they met at work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending