The Student Room Group

I'm 7.3 Inches is this good?

I'm 14 Years of age and am 7.3 Inches and Im starting to get worried is this good or bad? How big will it be in the future?

Scroll to see replies

Umm that’s f*cking tiny please don’t say you’re proud of that
You already asked this... no one cares about the size of your ****.
Reply 3
7.3 inches is big for a fully grown man.
For a 14yo lad it's huge
You'll probably end up 8inch +
I'm sure you already know that tho and just want to brag.
Your a big lad, well done
well as a female, i probably wouldn’t want to do anything with you.
He too big for you?
Original post by Anonymous

It's OK, he's probably holding the ruler the wrong way around :wink:
i think your reading cm
I'm 14 Years of age and am 7.3 Inches and Im starting to get worried is this good or bad? How big will it be in the future?

im 166 cm...

Spoiler

I read that as your height...
At least 5 foot is normal for a 14 year old. If you're really still only 7.3 inches tall I think you should go and see a doctor
7.3 inches is a bit lacking mate. You need some serious gainz or they'll call you the 7 inch wonder for life.
I appreciate you being one of the only authentic answers and no it wasn’t to brag I was concerned about my testosterone levels and such and worried it would be a problem.
Original post by Dalemanc
7.3 inches is big for a fully grown man.
For a 14yo lad it's huge
You'll probably end up 8inch +
I'm sure you already know that tho and just want to brag.
Your a big lad, well done
No worries mate, there's definitely nothing wrong with your testosterone your just a lucky lad to be that big especially at 14.

I appreciate you being one of the only authentic answers and no it wasn’t to brag I was concerned about my testosterone levels and such and worried it would be a problem.

No that's totally fine believe me you've got nothing to worry about
No there's nothing wrong with what you've got its absolutely fine in fact you should be proud... most people have 6" or less... I've got an 8inch **** grils love it because you can get where no mana gone before deeper than they had before..... don't let people tell you otherwise

Your definitely wrong
Your definitely wrong about this bigger is better all the ladies I've been with couldn't get anoth of it some couldn't even walk but they still wanted more
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous #1

Bro im 13 years of age and im 7 inches😭
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous #1

I'm 13 years of age and im 7 inches...

Quick Reply

Latest