The Student Room Group

Take a gap year then reapply to Dentistry

Does anyone know if every UK dental school accept gap year reapplication to dentistry?

I'm planning to take a gap year but not sure if all dental schools will allow it.
Many thanks in advance
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Be_alone
Does anyone know if every UK dental school accept gap year reapplication to dentistry?

I'm planning to take a gap year but not sure if all dental schools will allow it.
Many thanks in advance

heyy by reapplication do you mean you applied before for dentistry or you applied for something else and changed your mind?
Original post by alevelslander
heyy by reapplication do you mean you applied before for dentistry or you applied for something else and changed your mind?

I have the same concern, I previously applied to dentistry before but had to take a gap year. Would I be disadvantaged if I were to reapply given that I was rejected pre-interview? I heard that uni of Liverpool don't accept candidates who got rejected post-interview but I'm not sure how this would apply to me.
Reply 3
Original post by alevelslander

No, I didn't apply. My AS mock grades were so much lower than the required grades

Quick Reply

Latest