The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ahmetask38
I got the acknowledgement email but not the non academic form one is that part of the acknowledgement or another email

They are sending forms out in November - only to those who make it through initial screening. IF some people already have them they probably applied earlier. They said they get 1500 applications a year.
Reply 41
what were ur results for ucat etc

Im predicted AAA, ucat 2500 band 1 and gcses 999998877
Original post by jasmineb09
Im predicted AAA, ucat 2500 band 1 and gcses 999998877

thanks
Original post by Jetjo123
They are sending forms out in November - only to those who make it through initial screening. IF some people already have them they probably applied earlier. They said they get 1500 applications a year.

I see thanks. So that means you havent received jt either? Also is this the case for university of manchester as i applied for dentistry fhere too and they want a non academic from thing too
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 44
I got my non-academic form this morning - I sent my application to unis on the 11th of October
And yea I think they are just going through all the applications and if you meet the entry requirements they will send you that form
Also it says on the email that after everyone has submitted their non-academic questionnaire - they are going to look at that and your UCAT
Original post by nayab246
I got my non-academic form this morning - I sent my application to unis on the 11th of October
And yea I think they are just going through all the applications and if you meet the entry requirements they will send you that form
Also it says on the email that after everyone has submitted their non-academic questionnaire - they are going to look at that and your UCAT

Thanks for that

I submitted mine on the 15th so i guess mine would take some time to receive one
Reply 47
I got mine this morning too. Is it just the 3 questions that we need to answer as I haven't clicked onto the next page of the form as I don't want to submit accidentally !
Reply 48

Are you going to copy what’s on your personal statement ?
Reply 49
Original post by lancer10
I got mine this morning too. Is it just the 3 questions that we need to answer as I haven't clicked onto the next page of the form as I don't want to submit accidentally !

Hmm I'm actually not too sure, it says you will 'have to type something into the first few fields in order to progress to the next section of the form' so I believe there will be more questions but yea I don't know
Reply 50
Original post by saibakhan
Are you going to copy what’s on your personal statement ?

yea most of it probably because they said 'they won't look at personal statements' - only the questionnaire and ucat
Original post by lancer10

The next sections allow you to put up to 3 examples of work experience and showing a caring nature.

Same, I also received mine this morning.
Reply 53
Original post by ManUtd_21
Same, I also received mine this morning.

What sort of questions do they ask if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by dam22
What sort of questions do they ask if you don’t mind me asking?

It's just a set of questions about your work experience, volunteering and motivation for dentistry, as well as extracurricular stuff
Hi wanted to ask 2 questions,
Does any previous applicants know the how long it usually takes after you submit your questionnaire to receive info on if u were successful for an interview or not
Also for the work experience side of the questionnaire, if I only have 1 dental work experience and 1 voluntary work at a pharmacy then would that be enough? or am i likely to get rejected for not having enough experience in dental/care settings?

I appreciate the time :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
Still havent even recieved the questionnaire even tho i submitted application on 15th
Reply 57
Still havent even recieved the questionnaire even tho i submitted application on 15th

Same.
Might be they do in order received or contextual first. They should sift all applications then send out at the same time really.
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

If you have any questions about the University of Liverpool, or the city itself then feel free to ask me :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Hi I’ve applied but I have not received my non academic form yet . Some of my friends have already received it . Do they send it all at ones ?
Original post by Isatou Rashid
Hi I’ve applied but I have not received my non academic form yet . Some of my friends have already received it . Do they send it all at ones ?

No, they don't send them all at once
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest