The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zaynab29
Is there anyone else who is still waiting to hear from Liverpool?

Yep
Original post by Zaynab29
Did you get offer for this year or deferred. I haven’t heard anything yet.

This year
hope everyone that got a rejection is doing okay today
Do you receive a deferred offer through UCAS as well or by email from university directly?
Original post by M Morcos
Do you receive a deferred offer through UCAS as well or by email from university directly?

Following as well . Did you get an email from university? I didn’t only on ucas site
Original post by amanoyee636
Following as well . Did you get an email from university? I didn’t only on ucas site

Same, no email from the university yet!
Same, no email from the university yet!

R u waiting to hear from anywhere else?
Original post by amanoyee636
R u waiting to hear from anywhere else?

No, this was the last hope, rejection received yesterday through UCAS but no email!
No, this was the last hope, rejection received yesterday through UCAS but no email!

Sorry to hear. Better luck next time

Same here we’ve got this tho we’ll find something else
What are people with 4 rejections planning to do ? I cba with this process again 😪
Did any international get an offer?
Original post by stuckupstew
What are people with 4 rejections planning to do ? I cba with this process again 😪

I’m with you there I love dentistry and am gutted but I kinda believe everything happens for a reason so gonna look at other courses in clearing maybe chemistry as I find that very interesting or physiotherapy as I still like working with patients
Is the university send defer offer by email or via UCAS?
Original post by stuckupstew

I’m feeling super conflicted honestly - is anyone going to try and apply for different courses via UCAS Extra or just wait for Clearing on results day? If so which course?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by berryverse
I’m feeling super conflicted honestly - is anyone going to try and apply for different courses via UCAS Extra or just wait for Clearing on results day? If so which course?

Either diagnostic radiography or biomed
Original post by Dara caramel
Either diagnostic radiography or biomed

I don’t know what you would like do with a biomed degree but make sure if you want to work for the NHS the course is accredited or else you have to work in research/do extra work to qualify!
Hey everyone, for those with rejections, have u received an email from the uni yet or have you just got a track update on ucas?
Original post by user4072
Hey everyone, for those with rejections, have u received an email from the uni yet or have you just got a track update on ucas?

Just track UCAS
Just track UCAS
yh same, do u know if they are going to email us eventually?

Quick Reply

Latest