The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Isatou Rashid
Hi I’ve applied but I have not received my non academic form yet . Some of my friends have already received it . Do they send it all at ones ?

No, only those getting through stage 1 get it. But, they’re sent out in batches, and will be continuously sent out into November- everyone gets the same amount of time to fill them in. So, multiple deadlines depending when you receive yours.
Hi I’m just wondering if the dentistry questionaire for liverpool gets sent at different times? as i know some people have received it, but i haven’t yet.
Original post by student2208
Hi I’m just wondering if the dentistry questionaire for liverpool gets sent at different times? as i know some people have received it, but i haven’t yet.

Yes as @Jetjo123 mentioned above it's sent in batches
Original post by ManUtd_21
Yes as @Jetjo123 mentioned above it's sent in batches

thank you!
Hi,
I'm applying here from London,
My gcses are 99888888777 and my A level predicted is A*AA
i got 2730 band 3 in my ucat
I think I have a pretty good personal statement and I'm non-contextual
Do you guys think I have a chance of getting an interview??
appreciate the time
Original post by Nightshäde
Hi,
I'm applying here from London,
My gcses are 99888888777 and my A level predicted is A*AA
i got 2730 band 3 in my ucat
I think I have a pretty good personal statement and I'm non-contextual
Do you guys think I have a chance of getting an interview??
appreciate the time

Just saw your post on QMUL as well I'll try to answer both queries in this one post - I would say you have a good chance of getting an interview for Liverpool - they tend to interview a lot of applicants and your stats are really good :smile:, as for QMUL they interview a lot less people so it's a lot harder to get in.
Original post by toothysmile
Just saw your post on QMUL as well I'll try to answer both queries in this one post - I would say you have a good chance of getting an interview for Liverpool - they tend to interview a lot of applicants and your stats are really good :smile:, as for QMUL they interview a lot less people so it's a lot harder to get in.

Thank you man,
yh i feel like i just messed up the options i put down, really just hope I can firm an interview from at least 2 unis, if not 1
Hi, for the non academic questionnaire have you got any advice on how to go about this? eg for work experience should I still link it back to how I show these qualities or should I just focus on the work experience itself? Thank you
Original post by amberpurba
Hi, for the non academic questionnaire have you got any advice on how to go about this? eg for work experience should I still link it back to how I show these qualities or should I just focus on the work experience itself? Thank you

Yeah, I kinda need some advice on it too
Original post by Nightshäde
Thank you man,
yh i feel like i just messed up the options i put down, really just hope I can firm an interview from at least 2 unis, if not 1

What were your other 2 choices? QMUL isn't a risky choice - you haven't messed up, you're on the UCAT cut off for Bart's last year :smile:
What were your other 2 choices? QMUL isn't a risky choice - you haven't messed up, you're on the UCAT cut off for Bart's last year :smile:

Wait i got 2720 band 1 and applied for kcl, qmul, liberpool and manchester. Are these fine do u think?
For the NAIF should u link back to dentistry for the questions or write about it generally
Reply 72
Original post by wannabesomein
For the NAIF should u link back to dentistry for the questions or write about it generally

Linking back to dentistry, I would say.

ah ty for the reassurance I appreciate that <3
i put KCL and cardiff as well as QMUL and Liverpool
Apparently cardiff value SJT a lot more than i thought so the band 3 isn't really helping me, and with KCL I just feel like .... mmmmmmmm it isnt looking toooo promising, ygm.
Again I will be happy with ideally 2 interview invites or at least 1, just praying I guess 😂
Original post by Ahmetask38
Wait i got 2720 band 1 and applied for kcl, qmul, liberpool and manchester. Are these fine do u think?

yh for sure, although ur 10 points below me, ur literally band 1 which is amazing, especially for manchester as they value sjt highly I believe.

I thought that Bart's cutoff for dentistry was 2760 last year?Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 11.44.16.png
I thought that Bart's cutoff for dentistry was 2760 last year?Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 11.44.16.png

Yep sorry I got the wrong cut off thanks sm ManUtd_21 :smile:
Reply 77

Just in general, don't get stressed about it. You have already applied and your scores are good so, even if u don't get qmul you have a really good chance for the others.
Reply 78
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

If you have any questions about the University of Liverpool, or the city itself then feel free to ask me :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Hi, silly question.

For the Liverpool Dental School Non-Academic Questionnaire, is it a big issue if I were a small amount of words over the word limit for the questions? For example, one question has a limit of 100 words and I'm just over by 8 words.
(edited 6 months ago)

alright looks like I have indeed screwed myself over, I hope by the grace of god that they lower the cut off this year 😭

Quick Reply

Latest