The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nightshäde
alright looks like I have indeed screwed myself over, I hope by the grace of god that they lower the cut off this year 😭

I'm sure you'll be fine! Hopefully you'll get an interview
Original post by ManUtd_21
I'm sure you'll be fine! Hopefully you'll get an interview

hope so bro, if i didnt get 500 in VR and got a bit higher I could be at 2800 or 2900, but instead im stuck at 2730 because VR be holding me down .__.
yh for sure, although ur 10 points below me, ur literally band 1 which is amazing, especially for manchester as they value sjt highly I believe.

Appreciate it brother
hope so bro, if i didnt get 500 in VR and got a bit higher I could be at 2800 or 2900, but instead im stuck at 2730 because VR be holding me down .__.

Did u get the non academic questionnaire thing frim liverpool cos i still dont have it
Reply 84
Original post by Ahmetask38
Did u get the non academic questionnaire thing frim liverpool cos i still dont have it

It’s sent out in batches you should get it soon
Original post by Ibbethy
It’s sent out in batches you should get it soon

Love ma bro
Reply 86
Original post by anon-.-
hey im going Liverpool this sept, they like to see work experience, it would be ideal to mention for how long you did it, if it's above a week (idk I felt as if it made my ps stand out) and of course u need to mention enthusiasm and how ur suited to do dentistry, stand out!

Hey do you have any advice on how to do the questionnaire, like should I be linking the sections back to dentistry or just keep them about myself?
Thank you :smile:

yep I got it quite a while ago, but I did send my application really early so makes sense

I still haven't gotten it omg... I only applied 3 days later than my friend but they already got it like 2 weeks ago..
Original post by Sethric
Hi, silly question.

For the Liverpool Dental School Non-Academic Questionnaire, is it a big issue if I were a small amount of words over the word limit for the questions? For example, one question has a limit of 100 words and I'm just over by 8 words.

Hi there,

There is no silly questions! So, from my view I would always stay within the word limit, this is because if you go over the word limit this indicates that you cannot follow instructions correctly to the word. Therefore, it could reflect badly on you as a candidate, if they were being strict they might also just cut off the 8 words which are over the limit, and assess your answer in this way. It is frustrating trying to make sure you are under the limit isn't it!

Best of luck :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by Isatou Rashid
Hi I’ve applied but I have not received my non academic form yet . Some of my friends have already received it . Do they send it all at ones ?

Hi there,

No they don't send them out all at once, but hopefully you will get it soon :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
People whats ur deadline for the NAIF mine is today, i know some people have it later this week. Did anyone have it before today?

Thank you
Original post by wannabesomein
People whats ur deadline for the NAIF mine is today, i know some people have it later this week. Did anyone have it before today?

Thank you

Mine was like this past Friday

Thank you

Mine is this Friday
Hi, is the non- academic questionnaire only for dental students and not for medicine applicants? I’m slightly confused as my peers have received that but I haven’t. Maybe it’s due to mine being a different course to theirs, but I’m still confused.
Reply 95
Original post by aspiringdocc
Hi, is the non- academic questionnaire only for dental students and not for medicine applicants? I’m slightly confused as my peers have received that but I haven’t. Maybe it’s due to mine being a different course to theirs, but I’m still confused.

Are u doing medicine?

Thank you

Mine is this Friday, I'm not sure if it might be different for everyone, but if its not I think you should email them
Reply 97
Original post by gentlemanly-ente
Mine is this Friday, I'm not sure if it might be different for everyone, but if its not I think you should email them

They send them out in batches.
Hi, I'm a bit paranoid so sorry this may sound annoying, just want to check when you submit the questionnaire, they DON'T send a confirmation email, the only confirmation you get is after you submit you get taken to a "thank you for submitting page" and you don't need to do anything further after that, you can just close the tab and chill
Reply 99
Hi, I'm a bit paranoid so sorry this may sound annoying, just want to check when you submit the questionnaire, they DON'T send a confirmation email, the only confirmation you get is after you submit you get taken to a "thank you for submitting page" and you don't need to do anything further after that, you can just close the tab and chill

You can save a copy of your submission form on your Microsoft account just to be sure.

Quick Reply

Latest