The Student Room Group

AI Companies/Employees

I'm currently doing a project on the pros and cons of AI and my school says I need a company link to check over my presentation and provide feedback. I've sent emails to so many companies and not one has responded.
Does anyone know of any companies which might be more approachable or does anyone work in the AI field and would be willing to help?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by flippingc
I'm currently doing a project on the pros and cons of AI and my school says I need a company link to check over my presentation and provide feedback. I've sent emails to so many companies and not one has responded.
Does anyone know of any companies which might be more approachable or does anyone work in the AI field and would be willing to help?

Seems a bit mission impossible to me. Why would anyone choose to read and provide feedback a random report from a random person they don't know? I think you should push back on your tutors and get them to propose companies that can help you.
Original post by hotpud
Seems a bit mission impossible to me. Why would anyone choose to read and provide feedback a random report from a random person they don't know? I think you should push back on your tutors and get them to propose companies that can help you.

I told my teacher and she just said to keep trying. I did end up finding this Russian guy on an ia themed discord group who was willing to help but my classmates who are doing their projects on different subjects are still struggling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending