The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Psychology of Individual Differences MSc

Hi, is there anyone who is currently studying on this course or has possibly applied for it? I’m still waiting to hear if I’m accepted but the results are coming out this week and I’m still unsure if this would be the right fit for me so would be amazing if I could hear experiences and maybe ask some questions!
Reply 1
It's a little bit odd that it's advertised as an MSc. In my experience, Individual Differences fall under the MA aspect as a result of its qualitative research framework.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Strive92
It's a little bit odd that it's advertised as an MSc. In my experience, Individual Differences fall under the MA aspect as a result of its qualitative research framework.

Interesting, could you elaborate what you mean by that? Have you taken the course?
Reply 3
Original post by cool_username
Interesting, could you elaborate what you mean by that? Have you taken the course?

Ive almost finished my MSc in Psychology and Education and most of the qualitative research modules were run by the professors that primarily worked on the MA courses. Our individual differences module was pretty much just MA lecturers. Maybe it's just different at different institutions. I am not sure!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending