The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Defer Mphil in Criminology - Cambridge University

According to my program I do not allowed to defer my Mphil, but someone has some experience in this situation. for which reasons the Admission Team allow you to defer? Thanks for the advice
Original post by giovanni.addier
According to my program I do not allowed to defer my Mphil, but someone has some experience in this situation. for which reasons the Admission Team allow you to defer? Thanks for the advice

You can't defer at Cambridge unless you have fulfilled all your conditions, including financial. Once your conditions are fulfilled, you can defer for medical issues, bereavement and significant issues outside your control.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Any news for this years Criminology applications anyone?
Original post by SemperParatuss
Any news for this years Criminology applications anyone?

I've applied again for the 2024-25 and they sent me a conditional offer two weeks ago
Original post by giovanni.addier
I've applied again for the 2024-25 and they sent me a conditional offer two weeks ago

Thanks for replying, when did you apply? I applied on the funding deadline (ten days ago) and still haven’t heard anything
Thanks for replying, when did you apply? I applied on the funding deadline (ten days ago) and still haven’t heard anything

I applied in the first week of November. I also applied for the funding, but I do not have notice about the results yet.
Hi giovanni, have you heard anything from funding? I still haven’t received an outcome for my application
Hi giovanni, have you heard anything from funding? I still haven’t received an outcome for my application

Not yet :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending