The Student Room Group

1 Year Anniversary

Hi so I’m celebrating with my partner our one year anniversary together in 3 weeks. As part of the gifts I will give to her one will be a written message on a card, I was wondering what sort of message I can write down please that would reflect our year together, what’s next and looking forward’s further on…
hey! i did the exact same thing for my one year anniversary with my partner, i think it’s such a thoughtful and personal gift, i’m sure your partner will love whatever you write in it.
in my letter, i basically said some reasons why i love my partner, for example: inside jokes we had together, the way he makes me feel (warm, comforted, safe, happy etc..) some of my favourite times with him - christmas, holidays together, dates, happy times like in the morning and activities- , how much i appreciate him, how much i love him. i opened it by saying something like ‘thank you for making this day (anniversary) so special forever, i love you!’
i hope this helps!

Original post by Anonymous
Hi so I’m celebrating with my partner our one year anniversary together in 3 weeks. As part of the gifts I will give to her one will be a written message on a card, I was wondering what sort of message I can write down please that would reflect our year together, what’s next and looking forward’s further on…
Reply 2
Original post by bicolasnacken
hey! i did the exact same thing for my one year anniversary with my partner, i think it’s such a thoughtful and personal gift, i’m sure your partner will love whatever you write in it.
in my letter, i basically said some reasons why i love my partner, for example: inside jokes we had together, the way he makes me feel (warm, comforted, safe, happy etc..) some of my favourite times with him - christmas, holidays together, dates, happy times like in the morning and activities- , how much i appreciate him, how much i love him. i opened it by saying something like ‘thank you for making this day (anniversary) so special forever, i love you!’
i hope this helps!

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending