The Student Room Group

1 Year Anniversary Gifts

What can be given as a gift for one year anniversary?
Reply 1
it definitely depends on your partner! Something you think they’ll like or something that reminds you of them perhaps. Assuming since it’s one year (happy anniversary by the way!) you’ll probably know them quite well and pick up on their preferences when it comes to things they’d like, so just take that into consideration. Remember it’s the thought that counts and they’ll probably really appreciate something that you took time put your thought into! Some ideas if you’re really stuck, maybe you could get something personalised or create something that could incorporate pictures of your favourite moments together or something like that.

Hope this helps! :h:

Original post by Anonymous
What can be given as a gift for one year anniversary?
Reply 2
Original post by halations
it definitely depends on your partner! Something you think they’ll like or something that reminds you of them perhaps. Assuming since it’s one year (happy anniversary by the way!) you’ll probably know them quite well and pick up on their preferences when it comes to things they’d like, so just take that into consideration. Remember it’s the thought that counts and they’ll probably really appreciate something that you took time put your thought into! Some ideas if you’re really stuck, maybe you could get something personalised or create something that could incorporate pictures of your favourite moments together or something like that.

Hope this helps! :h:

To be honest it’s the ideas im struggling on thank you for the wish
Reply 3
Paper.
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Paper.

How creative -_-
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
How creative -_-

I'm serious. You've heard of people celebrating their silver wedding anniversary for 25 years? Golden for 50, diamond for 60? First anniversary is paper.

You could make something in origami? Buy a ticket for an event? You be creative!
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
I'm serious. You've heard of people celebrating their silver wedding anniversary for 25 years? Golden for 50, diamond for 60? First anniversary is paper.

You could make something in origami? Buy a ticket for an event? You be creative!

I know surnia but this is my one year since I met my partner and we got official plus it symbolises something special to my heart.
It depends on your partner, honestly.

I bought my girlfriend an eternal wrought iron rose for our one year anniversary. She makes chainmail jewellery and loves receiving flowers, so I thought it fit her well.
Reply 8
Original post by 1582
It depends on your partner, honestly.

I bought my girlfriend an eternal wrought iron rose for our one year anniversary. She makes chainmail jewellery and loves receiving flowers, so I thought it fit her well.

I know my partner would appreciate something with thought and time put into it so splashing it out wouldn’t be the best option plus she’s into her K-pop and anime

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending