The Student Room Group

Predicted grades

Hi,
I want to study Law at MMU, my prediction grades are currently 3 C's :frown: but I know that if I put the effort in I can hopefully get BBB which is the entry requirement, this might be a stupid question but I was wondering if my application would get rejected straight away by MMU due to the grades or would I still get a conditional offer?
Please help!
You probably won't get an offer if you are nowhere near the required grades - that said, you have months and months until you'll be applying yet.
Original post by kitty2832
Hi,
I want to study Law at MMU, my prediction grades are currently 3 C's :frown: but I know that if I put the effort in I can hopefully get BBB which is the entry requirement, this might be a stupid question but I was wondering if my application would get rejected straight away by MMU due to the grades or would I still get a conditional offer?
Please help!

Hi @kitty2832

You can apply for a course if your predicted grades are slightly below the advertised requirements. The Admissions Team will consider the whole of your application including your personal statement, reference and any relevant work experience you may have. Please bear in mind though any conditional offers will still be for the original tariff points advertised on our website.

However, if you are worried we do offer our LLB(Hons) course with a linked foundation year. You can find more information here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/llb-hons

The entry requirements are 80 UCAS points, in addition we require GCSE grade C/5 in English language or Level 2 functional skills English and
GCSE grade C/4 in Mathematics or Level 2 functional skills Mathematics.

You may wish to apply for the foundation year, if you are worried about your grades or alternatively if you have the choices you can apply for both courses.

I hope this helps!

Carly :smile:
Man Met will accept anyone
Reply 5
Original post by kitty2832
Hi,
Please help!

Did you end up getting an offer ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending