The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl open day

Does anyone know if you need a ticket to get into ucl open day? Does anyone have a ticket they would be willing to give me?
Reply 1
you need to check in online - they'll send links to everyone who has registered so they that they can check in from there. if you didn't register then you wont get a link to check in. although the events are first come first served, i assume that they will check that you have checked in before you enter any of the events. i don't think they have any official check in points tho so perhaps you could just turn up and look around anyways? someone pls correct me if im wrong
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by TazmeenX
you need to check in online - they'll send links to everyone who has registered so they that they can check in from there. if you didn't register then you wont get a link to check in. although the events are first come first served, i assume that they will check that you have checked in before you enter any of the events. i don't think they have any official check in points tho so perhaps you could just turn up and look around anyways? someone pls correct me if im wrong

I have been to 3 open days and non of them checked tickets it was just I was thinking about it being in London it might be stricter
Reply 3
Original post by katieduncan2006
I have been to 3 open days and non of them checked tickets it was just I was thinking about it being in London it might be stricter

i mean i went to bristol the other weekend and they only checked my tickets when i went to talks. kings college london was much stricter - probably because, like you said, its in london. they made us check in on entry and have wristbands on to be visible at all times. they took the latter v seriously, stopping people who didn't have bands. they had strong security too. in the email ucl sent out this morning they said: You will receive an email on the morning of the Open Day with a link to self check in. You do not need to arrive to any central location to check in, and can do this directly from your phone. i guess this means that they're going to be less strict but bc its london, i assume they'll check before they grant admission to talks
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by TazmeenX
i mean i went to bristol the other weekend and they only checked my tickets when i went to talks. kings college london was much stricter - probably because, like you said, its in london. they made us check in on entry and have wristbands on to be visible at all times. they took the latter v seriously, stopping people who didn't have bands. they had strong security too. in the email ucl sent out this morning they said: You will receive an email on the morning of the Open Day with a link to self check in. You do not need to arrive to any central location to check in, and can do this directly from your phone. i guess this means that they're going to be less strict but bc its london, i assume they'll check before they grant admission to talks

Do you know anybody who has spare tickets? I would be willing to pay for them
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending