The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Socials/ making new friends

Hey!

For any offer holders or people definately joining cambridge and are looking to make some friends before joining the uni, please pop a message down. I'm looking to make some before and would be great to know the others too before I join.

Just an FYI, I'll be doing a PhD
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey!

For any offer holders or people definately joining cambridge and are looking to make some friends before joining the uni, please pop a message down. I'm looking to make some before and would be great to know the others too before I join.

Just an FYI, I'll be doing a PhD

Sounds great, maybe try posting in the uni section Cambridge of tsr.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Sounds great, maybe try posting in the uni section Cambridge of tsr.

Is this not in the uni section?
Reply 3
I'm not too sure, but I know that tsr has sections for each uni
62F577CF-A3A9-4959-89F8-5149ABEA3234.jpeg

Sure looks like the uni section to me!
Reply 5
Ah yeah phew I thought I had put it in the wrong section. Are you guys all joining cambridge next year?
Ah yeah phew I thought I had put it in the wrong section. Are you guys all joining cambridge next year?

I wish!

it puts all of the posts on your timeline hence us seeing it. Where you post only applies to when you browse the taxonomy so if people go to the postgrad board they can find your post but, on the feed, it’s a little pot luck (if you see what I mean)
Reply 7
I am going to Cambridge and would like to get to know people as well. Btw I am also doing a PhD.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending