The Student Room Group

KCS entrance exams

Him
I am currently looking to try out for Kings College School in Wimbledon and Westminster too. Does anyone who sat the sixth form entrance exams have tips for revising and what I should be focusing on in preparation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i’m applying for 2024 asw, add me to a gc
Original post by leila2008
i’m applying for 2024 asw, add me to a gc

nice what subjects are u applying for?
hi im also applying for 2024
Reply 4
nice, are you gonna prep for the exams or just go in
Original post by zziawoo
hi im also applying for 2024
Original post by tvi.123
nice, are you gonna prep for the exams or just go in

i'm going to do some gcse revision anyway this summer so i'll just revise for the tests at the same time since it's eng and maths
Reply 6
Original post by username6310599
nice what subjects are u applying for?

English econ history and bio, wbu
Reply 7
history chem maths and further maths but I'm considering switching to Econ
Original post by leila2008
English econ history and bio, wbu
Reply 8
Hey anyone else applying for sixth form 2024? Have you received the letter yet about info etc and admission confirmation
Original post by lucasatd
Hey anyone else applying for sixth form 2024? Have you received the letter yet about info etc and admission confirmation

Hey! I am too. I got my letter about an hour after I submitted my application detailing the entrance exam dates and asking for a few other pieces of information. Good luck!
Reply 10
Hi if u haven’t done the test already: for maths last year, mainly algebra with a little graph and shapes. There’s a critical essay and testing for grammar skills for the other test
Reply 11
Hi if u haven’t done the test already: for maths last year, mainly algebra with a little graph and shapes. There’s a critical essay and testing for grammar skills for the other test
Reply 12
Original post by xxx71837

hey, do you happen to remember what the essay title for the English paper was last year
Reply 13
Only 1 week to go good luck
Thanks all!! Is anyone else going to test on Saturday? If so, maybe we could get a group chat sorted :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by glazzi
Thanks all!! Is anyone else going to test on Saturday? If so, maybe we could get a group chat sorted :smile:

Yeah I’m doing it, add me if you make one!
Original post by glazzi

im going too!! good luckk guyss
Original post by F4y33
Yeah I’m doing it, add me if you make one!

I’ve created it, just waiting for moderators to approve :smile:
Original post by maialovesbillie
im going too!! good luckk guyss

Good luck!!
Original post by glazzi
Good luck!!

thankksss, im trying to find info on the general paper!!! honestly don't know what to expect, do you have any idea??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending