The Student Room Group

Applying for Oct 2023 Intake

I want to apply for a management degree at birkbeck uni for 2023 intake. I completed my a levels june 2023.

should i apply now with my predicted grades or should i wait and apply with my actual grades which i will recieve on results day (17 aug).
Original post by hehehuhuhihi
I want to apply for a management degree at birkbeck uni for 2023 intake. I completed my a levels june 2023.

should i apply now with my predicted grades or should i wait and apply with my actual grades which i will recieve on results day (17 aug).

universities can only make unconditional offers in clearing so you would only be able to add birkbeck as a choice once you have your results.

Do you have a UCAS application already? You need a UCAS application to use clearing so you can get on with submitted your application while you wait for your results
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
universities can only make unconditional offers in clearing so you would only be able to add birkbeck as a choice once you have your results.

Do you have a UCAS application already? You need a UCAS application to use clearing so you can get on with submitted your application while you wait for your results

I applied to medicine this year but i got rejected from all my choices. I have a ucas account and I have been added to extra so i reckon i can use that to apply for management?? my main question is that if they ask for qualifications would i have to give thme my actual a level results. or will i have to wait till a level results day?
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by hehehuhuhihi
I applied to medicine this year but i got rejected from all my choices. I have a ucas account and I have been added to extra so i reckon i can use that to apply for management?? my main question is that if they ask for qualifications would i have to give thme my actual a level results. or will i have to wait till a level results day?

Yes you have to wait until you have your results to formally apply in clearing.

You can always ring them now or sign up on their website if they have a registration form but until you have your results they can't make you any clearing offers and you can add them as a clearing choice but you'll just sit in limbo for the next 6 and a bit weeks until your results come through
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Yes you have to wait until you have your results to formally apply in clearing.

You can always ring them now or sign up on their website if they have a registration form but until you have your results they can't make you any clearing offers and you can add them as a clearing choice but you'll just sit in limbo for the next 6 and a bit weeks until your results come through

Alright cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending