The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan help

When applying for student finance, I accidentally put down that sponsor 2 didn't have an email address. Because of this, she couldn't fill out her details, so I got the minimum maintenance loan. (I'm entitled to the maximum amount)

I posted about this issue here before and I was advised to fill out the PF22 form. I got a letter today from SFE and I'm still getting the minimum amount.

I did have to change my course as I went through clearing so I'm unsure whether this letter is a response to that or if the loan issue has still not been resolved.
Original post by Hhhhh369
When applying for student finance, I accidentally put down that sponsor 2 didn't have an email address. Because of this, she couldn't fill out her details, so I got the minimum maintenance loan. (I'm entitled to the maximum amount)

I posted about this issue here before and I was advised to fill out the PF22 form. I got a letter today from SFE and I'm still getting the minimum amount.

I did have to change my course as I went through clearing so I'm unsure whether this letter is a response to that or if the loan issue has still not been resolved.

Hi there,

Can you confirm if both sponsors have completed the form? If so, can you confirm when you uploaded the PFF2 form?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Can you confirm if both sponsors have completed the form? If so, can you confirm when you uploaded the PFF2 form?

Thanks, Clare

Hey,

Only mum (sponsor 2) completed the form. Sponsor 1 had already filled in their details online.

I don't know the exact date, but I think the form was uploaded around the 21st
Original post by Hhhhh369
Hey,

Only mum (sponsor 2) completed the form. Sponsor 1 had already filled in their details online.

I don't know the exact date, but I think the form was uploaded around the 21st

Hi there,

Once received, it's currently taking 20 working days to process. Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and then you will receive paperwork in the post.

Thanks
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending