The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Missed scholarship deadline

Hello,
I have only just realised that I qualify for a scholarship at UEA (The Bright Spark Award) more specifically. Would I still be able to apply for this scholarship despite not meeting it's application deadline of June 8th?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I have only just realised that I qualify for a scholarship at UEA (The Bright Spark Award) more specifically. Would I still be able to apply for this scholarship despite not meeting it's application deadline of June 8th?

That's a question only someone at UEA will be able answer accurately. However, the fact that you've missed the deadline by almost a full month would, I suspect, have made it unlikely.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

Hey there!

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the deadline for The Bright Spark Award has now passed and we are no longer accepting applications. I can understand that this is disheartening but you can view other scholarship opportunities here and if you're thinking of continuing your studies at UEA we have lots of Postgraduate opportunities too here. However, if you would like more information on funding for University, you can view more funding options here.

I hope this helps! :smile:
Isabella (MSc Brand Leadership)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending