The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrew’s email re Scholarships

Hi,
My son is a current applicant and has received an email urging him to look into Scholarship funding. He is RUK student by and his applicant status has not changed. Have any others received this? Is this usual? Many thanks .
Original post by 1oak
Hi,
My son is a current applicant and has received an email urging him to look into Scholarship funding. He is RUK student by and his applicant status has not changed. Have any others received this? Is this usual? Many thanks .

I have also received one and judging by there being a few threads about this that have popped up in the last few days (and some from previous years), it seems that almost all applicants have received this email. I have an offer but mine still stated not to wait until a decision had been received to apply in order not to miss the deadlines (even though I already had an offer). It doesn’t seem to mean anything about application status/impending offer etc.
Best of luck to your son though!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by 1oak
Hi,

I think it's normal, I got one a few days ago too. Best of luck with your son's application!
Reply 3
Original post by mimi221
I think it's normal, I got one a few days ago too. Best of luck with your son's application!

Thank you, I think the only one he could have a shot at is Mattress Appreciation ( or something like that 🤣). Best of luck to you, too.
Reply 4
Original post by squiddy135
I have also received one and judging by there being a few threads about this that have popped up in the last few days (and some from previous years), it seems that almost all applicants have received this email. I have an offer but mine still stated not to wait until a decision had been received to apply in order not to miss the deadlines (even though I already had an offer). It doesn’t seem to mean anything about application status/impending offer etc.
Best of luck to your son though!

Ah thank you! I had found a post from last year but similarly posed as a question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending