The Student Room Group

Advice

I had something very traumatising happen to me, and wept because of it. My gf then made a remark that caught me off guard. She claimed that I look attractive when I weep. Obviously this annoyed me and I left her apartment. I’m at home whiles typing this and don’t know how to confront her for being so rude and insensitive!
It's easy for us to jump to conclusions here, but we need to know the context to offer real / valid opinions.

For example, I can remember one girl being bullied at school and in the end she broke down, and that's what made me fall for her. I just felt an urge to comfort her and look after her (and the rest was history lol).

On the other hand, if she's saying that, pointing and giving a machiavellian type laugh, saying you're not a "real-man", then yes... I see where you're coming from.

However, in general, I would suggest you have a sit down with her... explain fully and frankly how her actions made you feel, and how you would prefer her to be with, moving forward. If you're worried about her reaction, you can have the conversation in a public place or have a mutual friend mediate (I wouldn't have thought this was necessary though).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending