The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Application for social work at the University of Bath

Hi! I have just applied for social work at the university of Bath through UCAS extra, and the admissions tutor was meant to send me the article that I have to write an essay about before my interview, but she forgot to attach it in her email. Does somebody have the article and please could they attach it on here for me?
Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Poppybennett16
Hi! I have just applied for social work at the university of Bath through UCAS extra, and the admissions tutor was meant to send me the article that I have to write an essay about before my interview, but she forgot to attach it in her email. Does somebody have the article and please could they attach it on here for me?
Thanks in advance!

Couldn't you just reply her email and say you didn't receive the article?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by mesub
Couldn't you just reply her email and say you didn't receive the article?

Thanks. I have done, but the interview is on Tuesday and she wont receive my reply until Monday and I'd like to have it to look over during the weekend.
Reply 3
Thanks. I have done, but the interview is on Tuesday and she wont receive my reply until Monday and I'd like to have it to look over during the weekend.

That's understandable, I'm sure she'll take it into account that you've only had one day to prepare though!
Reply 4
Did you get the article - and did you get an offer?
Original post by McGinger
Did you get the article - and did you get an offer?

I did! I think it was about resilience. And I am now a social work student at Bath :smile:
I did! I think it was about resilience. And I am now a social work student at Bath :smile:

Hello there @Poppybennett16!

Huge congratulations on your offer! We are really glad to hear everything worked out for you and that you are now an official Bath student. What are your first impressions of your course? Are you settling in well so far?

The first year of any University course is a steep learning curve, and especially in the first few weeks there is a lot of information thrown your way at once, and this can feel overwhelming for everybody. Its important to not put too much pressure on yourself at this time - you are not expected to remember everything immediately, and everyone makes mistakes. Just give yourself some time to get used to university life - explore the city, check out the campus coffee shops with any new friends you make, and see what societies and other extracurriculars you might want to get involved with, and take each new week as it comes :smile:

Wishing you the very best of luck in your first year - please do share any reflections and/or ask us anything on here anytime :smile:

Holly
University of Bath

Quick Reply

Latest