The Student Room Group

i loathe being left on read URGH

I find it the most ******* annoying thing known to man. i went on holiday with 3 of my friends so it was 4 of us. we are all back now and i didnt text my female friend until 6 days later coz i have this thing that if i over text then i'm annoying and clingy etc. SO i text her and we talk for literal 2 days - she has gone on holiday with her family now. Last year we texted the whole summer.

i just replied to her messages and i get BLOODY left on read again and its actually so angering and ****ing me off so much. idk what i have done wrong. i havent said anything just general talk and stuff. dunno why this keeps happeneing. i have known her for 2 years and URGH.
Some people just find it exhausting reading and replying. I often don’t reply for days or weeks for this reason. Nothing to do with how I feel about the sender.
If you are known to overtext or get impatient for responses, more laid back people will often put a bit of a buffer zone between you and engage at their own pace rather than allow you to constantly command attention.
Reply 3
You sent your friend some casual messages and she hasn't read them because she's on holiday with her family?

Totally unreasonable of you to be angry about this. You had 2 days of chat and she doesn't have to prioritise you now. Chill out and let her enjoy herself; ask how it was when you know she's back and had time to settle in at home.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending