The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Awaiting for Fee refund |

It's soft reminder about my fee refund request. On 3 May 2023 I requested to university to refund my tuition fee but still I didn't received anything yet. I have to pay my tuition fee to university of south wales and I don't have enough funds to pay tuition fee.
So kindly process my refund application as soon as possible.
Thanks and regards,
Reply 1
Original post by Gulfamsafdar
It's soft reminder about my fee refund request. On 3 May 2023 I requested to university to refund my tuition fee but still I didn't received anything yet. I have to pay my tuition fee to university of south wales and I don't have enough funds to pay tuition fee.
Thanks and regards,

This is a public forum not the university of Coventry. I advise that you contact them directly
+44 (0)24 7765 9786
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Gulfamsafdar
Thanks and regards,

Hi Gulfamsafdar,

As mentioned this is a public forum, however, you can find further information about Coventry University the refund process here, https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/key-information/registry/withdrawal-refunds/

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,
Dimpho
Student Ambassador.

Quick Reply

Latest