The Student Room Group

Getting a refund for tuition fees?

I suspended my studies for a post grad course that I felt wasn’t really what I was expecting. I suspended after a hand in and got my marks which I assumed were credited. Never even thought I’d be able to get this refunded and assumed if I wanted to go to another university I’d need to transfer. But I’ve found out the university never sent my marks to board. So I don’t actually have those marks. Has anyone had any experience getting tuition refunded if they were never given their credits (as I know I had the teaching but you pay for the credits and the university never sent off my marks and didn’t even tell me that was going to be the case when I suspended). I don’t have marks to transfer to another uni with but I’ll also have to fork that money back out to start from the beginning at another uni.
Refunds would be based on the university fee payment policy which you would have been asked to agree to when you enrolled.
It’s usually based on dates of enrolment/withdrawal and not linked to submissions/credits.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending