The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Swim Training at University of York

HI, I am quite a high level swimmer (fighting for spots on national team) who is planning to join the University of York, I was wondering how good the swimming there is or if high level swimmers could get attached to an external swim club/team
Original post by Anonymous
HI, I am quite a high level swimmer (fighting for spots on national team) who is planning to join the University of York, I was wondering how good the swimming there is or if high level swimmers could get attached to an external swim club/team

Hi!

The facilities at the York Sport Village on Campus are great for swimming if you want to check them out online? The swimming club at York is also competitively focused - you can get in contact with the society through email or social media which you can find here. The club members will have much more of an idea about external teams and the level of abilities than I do!

Hazel :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Hi, so there will be a sports fair the week after freshers I believe which will be a perfect time to have a chat to the swimming committee and ask any questions you have. To my knowledge there is a competitive team as well as more relaxed sessions and you can also pay to use the pool when these aren't on at the Sport Village :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending