The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Hiatt Baker

Hello, I just got my accomodation offer and it was my 9th choice for a Single (Standard Plus) room in Hiatt Baker. I called the uni about it but they weren’t much help so I was wondering if anyone knew what the bathroom situation is like for this type of room. I don’t have an en suite just a shared bathroom (showers, toilets and basins), so if anyone knows how many people per bathroom there is for a single standard plus room in Hiatt Baker i would love to know. I also read up online that there are these things called townhouses, I think I may be in something like this as it says i have a small double bed but I’m really not sure. If anyone’s been in block G please let me know how it is!
(edited 9 months ago)
hiya, i'm also G block! did you find out anything about the accommodation? i can't see anything
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
no they haven’t unfortunately. I’m just going to assume that we may be in a ‘townhouse’ as that’s kind of the only information i’ve found. I also watched a video for hiatt baker and it shows the two self catered rooms and for the en suite it shows the bathroom then it shows the other self catered rooms and the bathrooms are only a little bit bigger than the ones in en suite rooms. If you search up Hiatt Baker and look on the videos it should come up, from the size of the bathroom i’m going to assume it’s shared between two people!
yess thats what i've heard from the other people in the flat. what flat in G block are you?
Reply 4
from what i remember i’m in flat 7
Original post by laramiddleton
yess thats what i've heard from the other people in the flat. what flat in G block are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending