The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Accommodation

Hi!
I submitted my application for accommodation at Bristol a few weeks ago, and the deadline is tomorrow, however I reviewed my choices today and now overthinking it!
My first choice is an en-suite room at Goldney, however I learnt that these favour those with medical needs. If I weren't to get an en-suite in Goldney (which is highly likely as it's very over-subscribed I've heard), would they be likely to put me in a non en-suite room in Goldney or place me in a different location halls?
My second choice is Hiatt Baker, also an en-suite room, would this choice suffer if I didn't put it first?
Lots of questions, any help is welcome; I'm not exactly setting out to change my application, just want to know what to prepare for!
Reply 1
bump
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I submitted my application for accommodation at Bristol a few weeks ago, and the deadline is tomorrow, however I reviewed my choices today and now overthinking it!
My first choice is an en-suite room at Goldney, however I learnt that these favour those with medical needs. If I weren't to get an en-suite in Goldney (which is highly likely as it's very over-subscribed I've heard), would they be likely to put me in a non en-suite room in Goldney or place me in a different location halls?
My second choice is Hiatt Baker, also an en-suite room, would this choice suffer if I didn't put it first?
Lots of questions, any help is welcome; I'm not exactly setting out to change my application, just want to know what to prepare for!

I did the same though my second choice was orchard heights and I have the same question
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!

Hi I have the exact same issue. Did you end up getting your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending