The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool taking a while to reply

It’s July now and university of Liverpool still hasn’t made a decision about my application. I’m really worried and stressed out as Accomodation is being booked out every where else and I have my heart set on Liverpool but don’t know where I stand. It’s honestly frustrating I’ve sent emails and even follow up emails yet I’ve heard nothing. I tried using live chat but they weren’t really helpful they just told me to send more emails. I’m really frustrated and don’t know what to do.
Original post by Wizzzz
It’s July now and university of Liverpool still hasn’t made a decision about my application. I’m really worried and stressed out as Accomodation is being booked out every where else and I have my heart set on Liverpool but don’t know where I stand. It’s honestly frustrating I’ve sent emails and even follow up emails yet I’ve heard nothing. I tried using live chat but they weren’t really helpful they just told me to send more emails. I’m really frustrated and don’t know what to do.

Undergraduate or postgraduate?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by ageshallnot
Undergraduate or postgraduate?

Undergraduate. Start date for my course is Sep 25th
Original post by Neyastudies
Undergraduate. Start date for my course is Sep 25th

For which course? When did you apply? Do you meet the course requirements?

Perhaps @Admit-One or @PQ could advise on when Liverpool have to make a decision by?
Original post by Wizzzz

Did you apply through ucas before 30 June?
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
Did you apply through ucas before 30 June?

Yes I did I applied December 21st
Original post by Wizzzz
Yes I did I applied December 21st

What exactly does your UCAS hub say in the circle tile for your application?
For which course? When did you apply? Do you meet the course requirements?

Perhaps @Admit-One or @PQ could advise on when Liverpool have to make a decision by?

Computer science and unfortunately not I’m 2% off the requirements that could’ve been why honestly :/
Computer science and unfortunately not I’m 2% off the requirements that could’ve been why honestly :/

Looks like they've got you on hold pending the A-level results. Have you met the requirements for your insurance choice?
Looks like they've got you on hold pending the A-level results. Have you met the requirements for your insurance choice?

I’m not applying through a levels I did a foundation year I had to achieve 70% in total but I only achieved 68%
I’m not applying through a levels I did a foundation year I had to achieve 70% in total but I only achieved 68%

And when did you send them your official transcript of results?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending