The Student Room Group

sfe funding

i enrolled on a parttime access to high education course for 2 years. i completed the first year of the time .In my second year , i had to take a leave due to my health. I came back the 3rd year and changed it to a full time degree course with foundation year. Also, i had to leave because of my health. i would like to know if i can apply for funding for a 4 year programme at the university
Original post by somibo
i enrolled on a parttime access to high education course for 2 years. i completed the first year of the time .In my second year , i had to take a leave due to my health. I came back the 3rd year and changed it to a full time degree course with foundation year. Also, i had to leave because of my health. i would like to know if i can apply for funding for a 4 year programme at the university

Hi there, How many years of full time study have you done? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, How many years of full time study have you done? Thanks, Angela

2 part time and 1 full year which I didn't complete
Reply 3
Also would 2 parttime course be regarded as full time
Original post by somibo
Also would 2 parttime course be regarded as full time

Hi there,

Part-time previous study doesn't count towards a full time course, so long as you never gained a qualification.

From what you've said you should be entitled to funding for the full-time course, but we'd recommend that you make a full-time application online. That way, our assessors can tell you for sure what you're entitled to.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending