The Student Room Group

Lloyds Graduate Scheme 2023

Can't seem to find a thread for this yet, I have completed the first online assessment and have been waiting on a reply for about a month, was wondering where everyone else was at?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josh_Grad stuff
Can't seem to find a thread for this yet, I have completed the first online assessment and have been waiting on a reply for about a month, was wondering where everyone else was at?

Hi there! Yeah, I did the online assessment over a week ago and still haven't heard back yet.
Reply 2
I just recently submitted my assessment about 10 days ago. I applied for the Technology Graduate Scheme.

Haven't heard anything back either.
Original post by har17
I just recently submitted my assessment about 10 days ago. I applied for the Technology Graduate Scheme.

Hi.

I hope your assessment went well?
How was it? I'm just about to take mine.

Please, can you help me with what to expect?
Original post by coldfusion43
Hi there! Yeah, I did the online assessment over a week ago and still haven't heard back yet.

Closing date isn't until 20th November so maybe they wait until then to advance anyone further?
Closing date isn't until 20th November so maybe they wait until then to advance anyone further?

Yeah, that could be the case. Did you apply for the finance grad scheme?
Original post by coldfusion43
Yeah, that could be the case. Did you apply for the finance grad scheme?

I went for the commercial banking scheme; presume you went for finance?
I went for the commercial banking scheme; presume you went for finance?

Yeah, I went for finance but the commercial banking scheme sounds quite interesting
Reply 8
Original post by linkstud
Hi.

I hope your assessment went well?
How was it? I'm just about to take mine.

Please, can you help me with what to expect?

The VI bit of my assessment was not so great but it went well altogether. I got 100% for my Codility.

Make sure you prepare and make use of their preparation hub. I can't remember what questions they asked but it is similar to the preparation hub.

Good luck
Original post by har17
The VI bit of my assessment was not so great but it went well altogether. I got 100% for my Codility.

Make sure you prepare and make use of their preparation hub. I can't remember what questions they asked but it is similar to the preparation hub.

Good luck

Thank you very much.

I'm much more concerned about the codility test.
Are they going to give tests on DSA or just straight programming questions?
For the Technology Engineering Graduate Scheme, does anyone know anything (from previous years I guess) about how technical is the assessment centre? Are there live coding tests or something? I know there is the Codility test in the online assessment before that.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by har17

Hi, is there only a single assessment that includes SJT, VI, and codility questions?
or there are multiple assessments and they will invite you for the next if you completed the previous one successfully?
I'm asking for a technology graduate scheme.
last year for the technology scheme the assessment format was like this:
first assessment includes numerical questions including graphs and all. also include behavioral questions
second was codility
and third was job simulation and VI.
you will get invited to the next stage only if you qualified for the previous one.

Is the same pattern this year??
can anyone confirm??
I plan on starting the application for the risk programme tomorrow
Reply 14
I applied for corporate banking and markets about a month ago, still haven’t heard anything after initial tests
Reply 15
Original post by jarvis_01
last year for the technology scheme the assessment format was like this:
first assessment includes numerical questions including graphs and all. also include behavioral questions
second was codility
and third was job simulation and VI.
you will get invited to the next stage only if you qualified for the previous one.

Is the same pattern this year??
can anyone confirm??

All those you have mentioned were all done in 1 assessment portal.
Original post by har17
All those you have mentioned were all done in 1 assessment portal.

Thanks for clearing my doubt!!
have you also applied for a technology role and when did you complete your assessment?
When was AC in previous years
can anyone suggest which is the best location for the technology graduate programme, Edinburgh or London?
which location has more space for this role?
Can anyone suggest anything?
Reply 19
Original post by jarvis_01
can anyone suggest which is the best location for the technology graduate programme, Edinburgh or London?
which location has more space for this role?
Can anyone suggest anything?

Whichever location suits you best, I would assume London would receive more applications but also probably has more spaces available.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending