The Student Room Group

Retaking year 13

:smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
It depends on your college, most colleges I know will be free besides the fees that come with retaking the exams, their college might be different and require tutoring fees so I would speak with the headteacher/head of sixth form of the institute to find out what their specific college requires.
Reply 2
Original post by atarisroses
It depends on your college, most colleges I know will be free besides the fees that come with retaking the exams, their college might be different and require tutoring fees so I would speak with the headteacher/head of sixth form of the institute to find out what their specific college requires.

thank you, and do you know if RG unis are okay with students achieving a grade by resitting?
Yes for the most part they are fine with resits, if you're thinking Oxbridge they may ask why you needed to resit and will consider your position based on your reason. Most uni's will welcome resits as it shows that you're dedicated to your goals. RG unis won't outright disqualify retaken A-levels.
Reply 4
Original post by Ananya.289
thank you, and do you know if RG unis are okay with students achieving a grade by resitting?

You have to declare these Year 13 grades and then put the retakes as 'pending'

Quick Reply

Latest