The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

mature student

Hello I have a question about returning to uni as a mature student, I have studied previously although don't have a degree, I have a professional qualification although I tried to find out how many years tuition fee I have used up and student finance weren't sure and said they would need to check it (I studied part time vocational qualification some years ago). Although I am a returning student I have a lot of experience with pets having run a grooming salon for many years, I would love to do something like vet nursing or I am keen to learn English literature as an alternative, however not sure of what I would need to in terms of qualifications to enter these subjects and whether I could get any funding to do so? (I know I haven't taken any maintenance grants or loans ever) Many thanks for your help
Reply 1
NB I would be applying to Welsh student finance
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
It is 3+1 (Assuming it is the same as SFE).
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by random_matt
It is 3+1 (Assuming it is the same as SFE).

I think you are right however they can't seem to tell me whether I have received one or two years tuition given that I studied part time, a bit confusing I might ask the uni I went to if they still have the record

Quick Reply

Latest