The Student Room Group

I’m worried

I have posted here before about my guy blocking me everywhere. I ended up asking my friend to sent a text with my apology. He responded quite aggressively. He said I’d said too much and it bothers him. She then said “I think you need to unblock and have a conversation to clear things out”. He said “ok, thank you, the conversation is over”. I’m really upset. I don’t want to move on. But it looks like he’ll never calm down. Why would not he give a closure then and be like this is it, we are done.
Were you dating? Was this a guy you liked? What was your relationship status?
He doesn't want to hear it, some don't care about the closure and want to move on. Just need to accept it.
Reply 3
Original post by taylor2317
Were you dating? Was this a guy you liked? What was your relationship status?

A guy I liked. He didn’t say that it was all over to my friend. He did sound like he’s still angry. So I’m giving him time and getting on with my life. He either comes or he doesn’t. The argument was silly, we were smitten before. It seems illogical to leave it for him but you never know…
Original post by Anonymous
A guy I liked. He didn’t say that it was all over to my friend. He did sound like he’s still angry. So I’m giving him time and getting on with my life. He either comes or he doesn’t. The argument was silly, we were smitten before. It seems illogical to leave it for him but you never know…

I know it may seem hard, but I think he has moved on and you should do the same. He doesn't want contact with you anymore and he probably has gotten over you. I know it's difficult, it will hurt for some time, but you will get through it. If you need to talk feel free to massage me

- Taylor :sad:
I have posted here before about my guy blocking me everywhere. I ended up asking my friend to sent a text with my apology. He responded quite aggressively. He said I’d said too much and it bothers him. She then said “I think you need to unblock and have a conversation to clear things out”. He said “ok, thank you, the conversation is over”. I’m really upset. I don’t want to move on. But it looks like he’ll never calm down. Why would not he give a closure then and be like this is it, we are done.

Charge it to the game.
Reply 6

So he's gone from an LDR to your guy to a guy you like. Are you actually together?

Given his reaction, you are better off without him.
Reply 7
Okay, so he’s unblocked me but hasn’t texted. Would it be okay to text him tomorrow to say it’s my birthday? To like, light things up, give a chance to have a side convo. Or leave it as it is and see if he contacts first ?
Reply 8
Okay, so he’s unblocked me but hasn’t texted. Would it be okay to text him tomorrow to say it’s my birthday? To like, light things up, give a chance to have a side convo. Or leave it as it is and see if he contacts first ?

Which part of 'The conversation is over" do you not understand?
Reply 9

No, dont mention your birthday. If hes left the door unlocked and unblocked you. then I think its might be good to explain what ever you did (thats ONLY if you was in the wrong of course) and appologise. If hes just blocked you over a silly argument and you did not say anything that was offensive to him and made him feel bad on purpose, then stuff him. Hes not worth getting all worried over his little sulks if he cant handle a heated discussion or argument. It takes two to start an argument so he has to also acknowledge his part in this as well.
Is it this chap by any chance?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7373413

If so, he's:

- quick tempered
- emotionally immature
- uncommunicative
- a liar

So he's unlikely to give you any closure at all, much less a satisfying one.
Reply 11

Maybe wait for him to contact you? I'm not sure and I'm curious what others will say, but my gut feeling tells me so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending