The Student Room Group

Should I reapply to a job I just got rejected from?

I got rejected for not living in the necessary location (the screening questionnaire asked if I lived there, I said no), but I will by the time the job starts (so this time I would say yes)
So long as it doesn't stipulate that previous applicants need not reapply, sure.
I see no problem, the real intent of the question is asking the practicality of being able to turn up to work, if you get to interview/offer stage you can mention you are re-locating to explain.
Original post by hleyerf
I got rejected for not living in the necessary location (the screening questionnaire asked if I lived there, I said no), but I will by the time the job starts (so this time I would say yes)

Yes id reapply.
Before you do just double check that it doesn't say anywhere that you cant apply again for x amount of time after being rejected (most places are ok but the odd place has these rules).
If you get to the interview stage, that gives you chance to explain that whilst you dont leave near at that current moment, you are relocating so you will do by the time the job starts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending