The Student Room Group

DWP Administrative Officer

Hi there,

I have an interview in 2 weeks and just wanted some advices on what questions could come up, any tips and what to expect.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Is it face to face or video call?
Reply 2
Original post by jodie1982
Is it face to face or video call?

via video call
Reply 3
Original post by han0134x
via video call

I currently work for the DWP and had my interview by video call. Please don't worry, I hate interviews but found it actually not bad at all. They really guide you through the questions and if you haven't quite answered it properly, they will prompt you. Just remember to use the STAR method when answering the questions such as "Can you give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service". Describe the situation, what action you took and the outcome. Good luck and feel free to inbox me if you'd like any support x
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 4
I currently work for the DWP and had my interview by video call. Please don't worry, I hate interviews but found it actually not bad at all. They really guide you through the questions and if you haven't quite answered it properly, they will prompt you. Just remember to use the STAR method when answering the questions such as "Can you give me an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service". Describe the situation, what action you took and the outcome. Good luck and feel free to inbox me if you'd like any support x

Thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate it and will definitely keep that in mind x
Reply 5
Hi there,

I have an interview in 2 weeks and just wanted some advices on what questions could come up, any tips and what to expect.

Hi
What location did you apply for
Reply 6
Original post by Bysgfx
Hi
What location did you apply for

Leeds
Reply 7
Leeds

Okay
Mine is Preston.
The questions are 3 behavior and 3 strength.
Reply 8
Original post by Bysgfx
Okay
Mine is Preston.

Do you know the exact questions, also how did your interview go?
Reply 9
Do you know the exact questions, also how did your interview go?

Can’t remember much. Something about a time I carried out good customer service.
I don’t know how to feel about the interview. Still waiting for a result feedback. Did the interview on 26th of July
Reply 10
Original post by Bysgfx
Okay
Mine is Preston.

think I had two strength questions lol
Reply 11
Hi there,

Hello hope your interview went well? Just wondered if you’ve heard back yet? I had mine last week for Newcastle service just wondering how long I’m likely to wait. Thanks x
Reply 12

Hi , what type of questions do they ask and how many can we look at our notes while giving the interview ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending